domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

SPY GAME CONCEPTS!



Well this time I am pitching some really fast new characters for a possible new work I hope ^_^! And it´s all about Spy and fun Detective problems on a sure to be political mess !

The fun thing here for me, (also rushed) is that I heard from this work just this Friday and I must get his characters done this Sunday at midnight SO ...It´s a bit of a fast step I am going here, but I love working on character design, so I hope the client likes the characters ! I sure do and that´s one of the must difficult thing to get on your work: something to be proud of and also to be entertained on every process of the design: from the research, the sketching ideas, till the conceptual painting.... witch I sure hop eI get the work so I can finish properly the renders ..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario