domingo, 19 de junio de 2016

໒( ͡ᵔ ▾ ͡ᵔ )७ SAILOR de la Tierra!

I do love designing characters so here is my take on the theme: 
I give you   Sailor Earth! ೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨

 She is the one , I will root for in this days , since the planet needs also love to fight the right things, not just from outsiders,  ( like the usual aliens we see on the show) but from instead people like us , that need some love in their life to get things right! Besides Mexico, ( and other countries)  need some love from that lovely gold color skin! I am not much of a fan , on white washing every single character there is in shows that want to be cool! seems far from real on girls and boys around the planet for me ! I do not color pick with my brush, earth...has all the colors you need , not just few! 

Mi Sailor de la Tierra, hecha para la batalla que tenemos dentro del planeta ,para que en nombre del amor pongamos mas amor para todos! y luchemos para dejar una huella que ayude a los demás y no solo a nuestros deseos personales! Por que si lo planeamos bien , y pensamos en todos, podemos ayudar y ayudarnos al mismo tiempo y ser felices con lo bueno de la vida ... la verdadera vida... jajaja!  Y el tono de piel y el arte , me inspiro de México y sus bailes tradicionales, ocupamos mas personajes diversos y no solo blancos , que no pueden ser quienes representen a todos los niños del mundo! soy buen fan de la piel dorada, y todos los colores que hay en el planeta !! No se limiten artistas!

Paz para todos !   Y luchen para dar amor!! 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario