martes, 20 de septiembre de 2011

YELLOW CORP- SINESTRA Goblin/Demon Witch



Here it is yellow corp designed for a Fantasy theme world : The retrospective in this will be be : What if Sinestro is an evil corp recruiter for the forces of evil? How can we beat that ? !! My thoughts: where go for the change of gender and race but follow the cute red skin and personality of believe in nothing that just power haha!!! Following this main rules I did the concept of the design of ¨SINESTRA¨ combining my imagination very much inspired with the good concepts from the worlds of Zelda and Lord of the Rings !
Goblins are fun! hahaha! ^_^ They look evil and cute when they are mad!! besides they can only be in a history of fear motifs ! And I love evil girls, so I had to make it fun for me as well!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario