martes, 26 de junio de 2018

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ Final Fantasy Brave Exvius -Shiva's Ice Magic team

(/ ‘з’)/ Well did  some fan art , since it almost the second anniversary of the popular FFBE game that I do enjoy playing in my tablet when ever I got some chance to see some magic in action!

Shiva ( the character in the backgound ) could be described as an:  Ice Goddess , and here are the 3 characters that in the game of FFBE could be her best pupils since they use magic, and they are also pretty darn very good, with their ice element control ! #Christine ( the Ice Witch)  #Nichol (The water/ice mage strategist), and #Fryevia  ( The ice Magic Fencer ) 

Hope I can finish this before vacations!! 

(⌒▽⌒)ゞ I am brainstorming .. on the composition ..so let me show  you some Updates on the way... My escenario right now, to has 3 options :  I might want to go for one of the following :  
1- To show just one unit "Christine" ( my top favorite )
2- Fryevia ( best ice unit for must people in the game ) 
3- Both and Shiva , since this units are the 2 Global exclusive units

So sadly Nichol wont be here anymore... and will do him a water version , that suits him best! 

(W.I.P) 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario