miércoles, 6 de junio de 2018

(*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ AKVAN- character art

 Akvan : It´s decided to be my very first original character to come alive with ; concept art, and original  illustration to be shown publicly for any audience YAY!!(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ 

ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́) This was a very important step for me ... since  from a long time in my career  I always had to work secretly for so many companies... and could not show any personal projects other than the usual art class tutorials that I give ...  

So I hope this journey will be something that you enjoy as I do ... 

This will be the character art ; that will open his world to : the promise of full of adventure fantasy  land, where he and his companions will be at their own self discovery journey to save what they thinks is worth more than their very own destinies ... 

(its a work in progress so I will keep the updates every 2 days or so )


I have so much to do yet!To flesh out his world,  so keep in mind that ( ;゚д゚)
And don´t worry for me! I already have it all figure it out!٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)ᵒᵏᵎᵎᵎᵎ 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario