lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ ORKo from He-Man

(ノ≧∀≦)ノ Well these cartoons have done so much to boost my imagination since I was a little kid!! So to honor them I will post some fan --every now and then ..to use it as a fun practise day of art, to me aside from all the heavy work and design I always must do all year long!!




some rant about my 80´s cartoons: ヾ(。・ω・)シ  I miss them so much ..and I mean that felling were you can conquer your own dreams with more awesome dreams!! Was kinda the message in all these cartoons...  Now as adult I am so happy to be part of that generation of cartoons , comic books, T.v shows, movies, and books..  since to be honest ... creativity was more interesting back in the 80´s they did the franchise of today! and the worst ..its That they haven't even improve them in a interesting matter...

⤴︎ ε=ε=(ง ˃̶͈̀ᗨ˂̶͈́)۶ ⤴︎ I mean I do thanks for characters like  Shiro!!! , in #dreamworks ,animation television, for the  #Voltron  story ..

 I was expecting revolutionary characters like him, since 30 year ago .. so thanks!! And no more one line arcs characters this characters..that its not their sexuality that matter but to be free to be whom ever you want to be ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario