viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2018

ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ Una Falsa mujer ...profeta jaja

(ノ)ʘ﹃ʘ(ヾ) A false #Prophet its a secondary character for my #Tahrot Story, 

Her name is #Lux. and she is part of a huge cast of characters that I  am currently under development in the story , that could not came out  until  all the writing was done...


So I did wrote enough already in order to  share some thoughts : on how I develop the initial ideas of her design , once I know her role inside the story's plot ...


 LUX : She is a former Witch, that used to have the best seer powers, but lost them from an evil demon that suck all her magical power out of her, leaving only her human form .... She is now trying to recover her powers and seeking allies to do so , she will use all her knowledge as a Witch, and her fame as a seer to do so .. 



Went for the #Nun mood ヘ(゚∇゚ヘ) Since they all seem a bit crazy, wicked, and immature in the spirituality aspects of themselves,  And they seem to be always accepting , and preaching  the unproven  words: from  another holy man to cover their own fears!! (。□゚ノ)ノ I got more.. so let me be back at works and be back with you guys with more artwork that its coming to be the very visual for my own story!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario